- ENTRANCE TO VENUE: Walk into the front doors of the Holy Heart Centre to access the Backstage Area. Signs with arrows will be very visible and clearly indicated on where you need to go. You must show your button number at the door to get
- PREJUDGING FOR MEN’S BODYBUILDING, MEN’S CLASSIC PHYSIQUE & MEN’S PHYSIQUE: will begin at 9:00 am SHARP on Show Day. Competitors are asked to arrive no later than 8:30 am to prepare for
- PREJUDGING FOR WOMEN’S PHYSIQUE/FIGURE/FITNESS/BIKINI: Competitors are asked to arrive no later than 9:30 am to prepare for
- EVENING FINALS: will begin at 6:00 pm SHARP in the evening. Competitors are asked to arrive no later than 5:30 pm. All Posing Routines will take place for the Bodybuilders, Men’s Classic Physique and Women’s Physique during the Evening
- BADGE NUMBERS: Competitor Badge numbers to be worn on the LEFT For Bikini & Men’s Physique – your choice of hip.
- There will be a backstage crew to assist you in the pump-up area. It is very important to pay attention and listen to their instructions as the competition progresses. Anyone failing to comply with the backstage coordinator’s instructions will be
- All competitors are prohibited from any place in the backstage area that is indicated as Off Limits. The male competitors will be located on the 1st level and the female competitors will be located upstairs. Tanning tents and pump up areas will be used and will be clearly indicated by promoters.
- IMPORTANT: Competitors will NOT be allowed to have a helper backstage, there will be plenty of backstage personnel to assist you. There are special circumstances / exceptions for personnel backstage. If you have purchased a Backstage Coaches Pass, you must wear your badge around your neck and it be visible to the Security Personnel (entering and exiting the backstage). Backstage Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE! We will be keeping an eye on this to ensure that only authorized personnel go
BUY A BACKSTAGE PASS AT: https://fs22.formsite.com/LEBLANH/Backstage-Pass-NL-LAB/index.html
- At any time, a competitor feels uncomfortable, immediately inform one of the backstage coordinators for assistance.
- Please note that food and beverages are not permitted in the auditorium, backstage is
- No alcohol permitted in the backstage
- No weights or benches will be available, please bring your own resistance bands and/or dumbbells if
- Bags may be searched before entering the back-stage area by our ow
WE RECOMMEND YOU HIRE A PROFESSIONAL SPRAY TANNER FOR YOUR SHOW. OUR OFFICIAL SPRAY TANNER WILL BE MARLO’S SPRAY TANNING (MARLO PIERCE) AND SHE WILL BE SET UP AT THE HOST HOTEL – FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES BY MARRIOTT ST JOHN’S – 199 KENMOUNT ROAD, ST JOHN’S, TO ASSIST YOU. SHE WILL ALSO BE SET UP BACKSTAGE AT THE HOLY HEART CENTRE ON SHOW DAY. PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR OFFICIAL SPRAY TANNER – AS SHE’S SPONSORING THE SHOW AND YOU THE ATHLETES TO LOOK YOUR BEST ON STAGE.
PLEASE BOOK AHEAD TO SECURE YOUR SPOT. Email is: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone is: (506) 261-8510
WARNING: OIL/DREAM TAN IS PROHIBITED AT THE VENUE! Due to CPA/NPC rules, oil and/or dream tan products or Hot Stuff will not be permitted in the venue. BANNED PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITTED AND CAN LEAVE STAINS ON THE SPECIAL STAGE SURFACE or WALLS IN THE VENUE. All athletes will be checked before walking on stage and any competitor wearing these prohibited products will be asked to wipe it off before they are allowed onstage.
Competitors are asked to PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO TOUCH THE WALLS OR CURTAINS AND WHERE YOU SIT AND PLACE YOUR HANDS. THESE PRODUCTS LEAVE STAINS AND VERY MESSY TO CLEAN. Failure to comply could
disallow promoters to re-use the venue at Casino NB for future events and could result in disqualification of the competitor.
WARNING TO ATHLETES STAYING AT THE HOST HOTEL
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS AND BEDDING. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT NOT TO GET TANNING DYE ON THE HOTEL TOWELS, BEDDING, CARPET OR WALLS. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO THE ROOM AND/OR LINENS, WALLS, CARPET, ETC. USE COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!